The git repository for Advanced Robot Control laboratory classes can be accessed using following link
After cloning the repository make sure you use master branch.
After downloading the zip file remember to extract it. Do not import it into Atollic TrueStudio while it is in the archive. The project related to STM32 were prepared for Atollic TrueStudio, however during laboratory classes these can be easily imported to STM32CubeIDE. Make sure that you use STM32CubeIDE in version no later than 1.4.0.
- exercises are graded during classes after which students receives a grade. This grade accounts both for the realized exercise as well as answering questions,
- final grade is a arithmetic average calculated for all grades,
- one absence is admissible, however an exercise for given laboratory class has to be submitted. It can be submitted in any next classes or during the last one. In justified cases, a greater number of absences is allowed in special cases, which are considered individually,
- short test or so-called entry tests that allow you to participate in laboratories can take place,
- plagiarism as well as non-independent work are unacceptable. In the case of their occurrence, the laboratory exercise is graded with 2.0. In addition, it is possible to fail the course in the event of a gross violation of this point. The work can be verified with the help of anti-plagiarism systems,
- completed tasks should be submitted via the e-portal. Uploading of all tasks via eportal is mandatory. Failing to do so will lead to failing the laboratory exercise.
Additional materials like reference manuals can be found below